Click here to find out.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lady Bug, Lady Bug, Fly Away Home

Remember Amy and Ella? My inspiration for the Sisterhood of the Magic Traveling Baby Quilt project?


Well, the project is underway and Amy has contributed some flannel fabric for the quilt to honor her little Ella.




Ladybug was Ella's nickname whenever Amy talked about her online, and even though Ella was born and died on the same day, there is sonographic evidence which captures her perfect little ladybug loveliness while she was alive:



Ella Standage

Born: December 29, 2010

Died: December 29, 2010


Safe Passage Ella, as you fly away home.

2 comments:

Momza said...

oh this was the most lovely thing I've seen all day.
I need a tissue every time I come here.
xoxo

Amy said...

Thank you so much for so many kind words about my most treasured possession! This brought tears to my eyes. I miss my Ladybug so much but I'm so grateful she has touched so many lives!